DWS is growing! We are looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join our team.
Ekopak Sustainable Water is an established player in industrial water treatment and water purification. With the recent acquisition of GWE (Global Water & Energy) we have doubled in size and operate worldwide. To strengthen our growth, we are looking for an Industrial Project Engineer for our DWS division.
DWS, a small SME, but Belgian market leader in biogas installations has already helped hundreds of companies to effectively process and use biogas as fuel for energy purposes. As specialists in biogas processing, we offer the full range of customized technologies and equipment to maximize the profits of our industrial customers. The custom designed, high quality equipment and biogas processing technologies are manufactured in our own workshop in Antwerp.
Why work at DWS?
At DWS you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and further develop your skills in a supportive and stimulating environment. Our 5-member team strives to stay at the forefront of technology development so that our facilities are not only state of the art, but we anticipate the future needs of our customers and planet. We believe in collaboration and strive for a positive and inclusive work culture. You will contribute to the growth of our company and a greener future.
We are looking for a driven and versatile All-round Employee for workshop and warehouse who is not only handy with practical jobs, but also skilled in administrative tasks. In this role you will be responsible for both daily warehouse activities and administrative processes within our company.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
– Mechanical assembly at construction work
– Helping hand at construction work
– Receiving, checking and storing incoming goods.
– Packing and preparing products for shipment.
– Ensuring an orderly and orderly work environment.
– Preparation of shipping documents.
– Maintain warehouse records and inventory records.
– Assist in placing orders and monitor inventory levels.
– Report any discrepancies and problems to supervisor.
– Demonstrated experience
– Dexterity in working with various tools and equipment.
– Accuracy and attention to detail in performing administrative tasks.
– Good communication skills and team-oriented attitude.
– Stress resistance and ability to work efficiently even under pressure.
– Experience with a forklift or other lifting equipment is a plus.
– A challenging and varied position within a dynamic work environment.
– Opportunities for personal and professional development.
– Competitive salary and fringe benefits.
– Meal vouchers (8 euros per day worked)
– Hospital and group insurance
– Varied range of tasks
– A team of great colleagues
– Proper follow-up by your manager with room for feedback
At DWS, we strive for innovation, excellence and teamwork. We believe that our employees drive our success. If you are passionate, driven by success and looking for a challenging and rewarding career with occasional travel abroad, we want to meet you.
Are you the proactive Project Engineer we are looking for? Then apply now with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We offer a challenging work environment where you will have the space to develop yourself and contribute to innovative projects.
We value diversity in our team and encourage candidates with different backgrounds and experiences to apply. Applications will be treated confidentially.